About Our Hospital
Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose Cancer Hospital having eighteen years of legacy (in old premises at 16 A park lane and at present in new premises i.e. Nayabad, New Garia) in the healthcare sector to serve critical patients with high success rate and we are known for providing quality cancer care services irrespective of domestic and overseas patients at an affordable cost. Our healthcare offerings are supported by a team of compassionate & dedicated medical professionals who have rich knowledge and experienced in their respective domains.
Under the guidance of Founder & Medical Director Dr. Ashis Mukhopadhyay, the new campus has started its journey from June, 2018 with all types of cancer treatment and therapies. Our mission statement is to spread our service across all economical status with world class and modern facilities at an affordable cost in a professional and compassionate manner.
This hospital renders therapeutic Service for all types of cancer and blood disorders, have a well-equipped and modern cancer diagnostics unit, Nuclear Medicine and also conducts research in the fields of Molecular Biology, Stem cell Biology and Biochemistry. It is recognised by SIRO (Govt. Of India). Now a days we are running a 150 bedded cancer hospital catering mainly poor and middle-class people of West Bengal as well as other states of Eastern India and Bangladesh.
- Medical Oncology - Under guidance of trained doctors from TMH this division have all modern chemotherapies and well-equipped day-care ward.
- Surgical Oncology - Equipped with an integrated surgical suite comprising of 3 specialized operation theatres, 1 operation theatre for delivery of brachytherapy & a state-of-the-art CSSD. All modern HIPEC and PIPAC procedures are introduced for better treatment and therapy.
- Radiation Oncology - High end Linear Accelerator by ELEKTA treatment Unit facilitates the administration of high precision radiation therapy targeted at the cancer bearing tissues with minimal collateral damage to adjoining healthy tissues reducing the potential side-effects of radiation.
- Nuclear Medicine - Therapeutic Nuclear Medicine involves the use of radioactive isotopes administered to the patient for the treatment of cancer or control of cancer symptoms.
With this Modern Pathology equipped with advanced equipment, Radio Diagnostics, 24 hrs Pharmacy, Cancer Research & Development departments have strengthened the arms of the hospital for betterment of patients.
Our patients with poor socio-economic background received financial support from different Govt. and Non-Govt. organizations, NGOs and completed their treatment, many childhood cancer patients got their dream come true here through various sources.
- Awareness, screening and detection camps for cancer and thalassemia in different remote areas of West Bengal as well as other states of eastern India.
- Cultural and awareness programme on World Cancer Day, No tobacco day, National cancer survivors day, Breast cancer month etc to make people aware of about deadly disease cancer.
- Spread hand of support to victims of National disasters.
To provide comprehensive cancer care at an affordable cost.
- Promoting outstanding services through evidence-based practice of oncology
- Commitment of imparting education in cancer to students, trainees, professionals’, employees and the public, and
- Emphasizing on research that is affordable, innovative and relevant to the needs of the state and country.
- Medical Oncology/Chemotherapy
- Head & Neck Surgery
- GI Surgery
- Radiation Oncology
- Nuclear Medicine
- HIPEC & PIPAC Surgery
- Pain & Palliative care
- One stop Breast Clinic
- Advanced Pathology
- Research & Development
- Molecular Laboratory
- Bone Marrow Transplantation Unit
- Interventional Radiology
- ICU HDU
- Blood Bank
- 24 hrs Pharmacy
- Endoscopy Services
- OPD facilities : Here all patients with diagnosed or suspected cancer would be seen initially in a Tumour Board including surgical oncologist, radiation oncologist and medical oncologist. After that the patient will be directed to the specific speciality under which the treatment will be continued.
- Day care facility : Those patients who need chemotherapy but do not need admission, would be treated in day care. They will go home same day after taking their chemotherapy.
- In patient facility : Those patients who require chemotherapy over few days, or are very sick due to disease or treatment would be admitted. They will be looked after 24 x 7 by well-trained doctors and nurses.
- Emergency services : Twenty-four hours emergency services will be available for all kinds of cancer related emergencies.
- Surgery : All those patients who need surgery will be operated in this hospital only.
- Radiation therapy : Those patients who need radiation therapy will be provided radiation treatment in this hospital through latest technology and machines.
- Bone Marrow Transplant : This facility will be made available here very shortly.
- Blood bank facility : This facility will be made available very shortly with the facility of all new advancement along with apheresis facility.
- Palliative care : Those patients who need palliative treatment will be provided with best palliative service.